The protection of your personal data is important for Quinta dos Alamos, here we provide detailed information regarding the protection of your personal data.
As “Responsible for Treatment”, and through our “Quinta dos Alamos” brand, we are responsible for collecting and processing your personal data related to our activities. The purpose of this information is to let you know what personal data we collect, the reasons why we use and share this data, how long we keep the data and how you can exercise your rights.
In addition, more information may be available, in case of contracting specific products or services.
What personal information do we use?
What personal information do we use?
- We collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary to carry out our activities and to achieve a high standard of personalized products and services.
We collect various types of personal data, including:
- identification data (eg name, identification document numbers, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, IP address);
- contact details (eg address, e-mail address, telephone number);
- data about your interactions with us: through our services (face-to-face, customer service, information line, chats), our website www.quintadosalamos.pt, our applications, meetings, contacts, emails, interviews, telephone contacts;
- video surveillance (including CCTV)
- We never treat personal data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data or data relating to your sex life or sexual orientation.
The personal data that we use can be directly provided by you or obtained from the following sources, in order to verify and enrich our databases:
- publications / databases of official entities;
- corporate customers or service providers;
- commercial partners to whom the transmission has been allowed;
- websites / social media pages with information made public by themselves (e.g. personal website);
- databases made publicly available by third parties.
Why and on what grounds do we use your personal data?
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- For the execution of a contract with you or for pre-contractual procedures at your request
We use your personal data to enter into your request and execute our contracts, including:
- provide information regarding the contract, our products and services, including real-time customer contact;
- management of the contractual relationship;
- data update;
- assist and respond to your requests;
- management of complaints;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest
We use your personal data to develop and organize our products and services, and defend our rights, including:
- training of employees and improvement of service through calls from our commercial network;
- fraud prevention – database to monitor and improve our processes, products and services, to prevent and detect fraudulent situations, which will give greater protection of the interests of customers.
- conducting marketing actions and promotional actions, including real-time contact with the customer, our products and services through:
- improving the quality of our products
- customized offers appropriate to your profile
- To respect your choice in case we have requested your consent for a specific treatment
In some cases, we have to request your express consent to treat your data
With whom do we share your personal data?
In order to fulfill the purposes mentioned in the previous section, we only transmit your personal data to:
- Subcontracting entities, namely for the provision of mail and document transport services, IT services, digital communication and marketing services and archiving services, at our service;
- Judicial or official bodies, notaries and lawyers in the scope of any litigation that may exist between the parties or complaint.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal data for the maximum period required to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations or other period related to our operational requirements, in order to facilitate the management of the contractual relationship, and to respond to the requests that are addressed to us. For example, most customer information is maintained during the contractual relationship, and some time after termination, for example, for the purposes of meeting tax obligations, personal data relating to billing may be retained for the term maximum of 10 years from the practice of the act.
In order to obtain additional information on this matter, in particular regarding the different partial storage periods, you can send a written request through any of the channels and contacts indicated in the sections “What are your rights and how can you exercise them?” And ” How to contact us? “.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable standards, the data subject has the following rights:
- Information and access: through which you can obtain information regarding the treatment made regarding your data and obtain a copy of them.
- Rectification: whenever you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you may request rectification thereof accordingly.
- Deletion: you can request the erasure of your personal data, to the extent legally permissible.
- Limitation: may require the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Opposition: the proprietor may object to the processing of his personal data, in particular on the basis of legitimate interests, on grounds relating to his particular situation. The holder may oppose at any time when the data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including the definition of profiles related to such direct marketing.
- Automatic decisions: if applicable, the data subject has the right to obtain human intervention from the person in charge, to express his point of view and to challenge automatic decisions, including the definition of profiles.
- Withdraw consent: In cases where you have given your consent for the processing of personal data, you may withdraw it at any time.
- Portability: when legally admissible, you have the right to the return of the personal data that concern you and provided us with, or, if technically possible, the transfer of the same to another third party, responsible for the treatment.
You may exercise the rights listed above:
- in our facilities;
- by registered letter;
- through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending of order through the site https://www.quintadosalamos.pt/;
- via telephone contact number 249 976 424;
In any of the above cases, the data subject must identify them.
The data subject will also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission or other control authority to which this competence is attributed, whose contacts can be consulted at www.cnpd.pt.
How to contact us?
For any question related to the protection of personal data, including the exercise of the rights referred to in the previous number, you can contact us directly by one of the ways mentioned in the previous number and / or contact the data protection officer, for the following contacts indicated.
Denomination / Name: Quinta dos Alamos, lda
Address Headquarters: Quinta dos Álamos – apart. 10 -2150-264 Golegã
Phone: 249 976 424
Electronic address Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Request about data privacy
For our current, past and future customers,
Quinta dos Alamos strives to partner with you in every phase of your life, offering you a wide range of telecommunications solutions and technology solutions.
Our history and expertise in the field of telecommunications, make us a reliable partner to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
In a digital age, the processing of the personal data you have entrusted to us is crucial to provide you with the best services and to help you make the best decisions.
Your trust is our most valuable asset, so we do everything in our power to continue to deserve it.
We use your data in all transparency:
- We respect your choices when it comes to your personal data. For example, you can always choose not to receive communications of a commercial nature;
- We accept our offers and the communications we send you are personalized through the right treatment of personal data from your use of Quinta dos Alamos products and services;
- We do not share your personal data with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We do not sell your personal data.
We are committed to answering your questions clearly, accurately and quickly so you can always keep track of your data.
Rest assured that we respect the trust you place in us.
We take care of your privacy!