The protection of your personal data is important to Quinta dos Alamos, here we provide detailed information regarding the protection of your personal data.
The protection of your personal data is important to us as the “Responsible for Treatment”, and through our brand “Quinta dos Alamos”, we are responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data related to our activities. Quinta dos Alamos, here we provide detailed information regarding the protection of your personal data. The purpose of this information is to let you know what personal data we collect, the reasons why we use and share that data, how long we retain it, and how you can exercise your rights.
Additionally, more information may be made available in cases where specific products or services are contracted.
What personal data do we use?
What personal data do we use?
We collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary to develop our activities and to achieve a high standard of personalized products and services.
We collect various types of personal data, including:
- identification data (e.g. name, identification document numbers, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, IP address);
- contact data (e.g. address, email address, phone number);
- data relating to your interactions with us: through our services (face-to-face, customer service, information line, chats), our website www.quintadosalamos.pt, our applications, meetings, contacts, e-mail, interviews, telephone contacts;
- video surveillance (including CCTV)
We never process personal data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data or data relating to your sex life or sexual orientation.
The personal data we use may be directly provided by you or obtained from the following sources for the purposes of checking and enriching our databases:
- publications/databases from official entities;
- corporate customers or service providers;
- business partners to whom transmission has been consented;
- websites/social media pages with information made public by you (e.g. personal website);
- databases made publicly available by third parties.
Why and on what basis do we use your personal data?
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- For execution of a contract with you or for pre-contractual steps at your request
We use your personal data to enter into at your request and perform our contracts, including:
- provide information regarding the contract, our products and services, including real-time contact with the customer;
- management of the contractual relationship;
- data update;
- provide assistance and response to your requests;
- claims management;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest
We use your personal data in order to develop and organize our products and services, and to defend our rights, including:
- training of employees and improvement of service through calls from our commercial network;
- fraud prevention – database, in order to monitor and improve our processes, products and services, to prevent and detect fraudulent situations, which will provide greater protection of customer interests.
- marketing and promotional actions, including real time contact with the customer, of our products and services through:
- improving the quality of our products
- customized offers tailored to your profile
- To respect your choice in case we have requested your consent for a specific processing
In some cases we have to ask for your express consent to process your data
With whom do we share your personal data?
In order to fulfill the purposes mentioned in the previous section, we only transmit your personal data to:
- Subcontracting entities, namely for the provision of courier and document transportation services, IT services, digital communication and marketing services, and archiving services, to our service;
- Judicial or official bodies, notaries, and attorneys in connection with any litigation that may exist between the parties or claim.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for the maximum period required to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations or other period related to our operational requirements, in order to facilitate the management of the contractual relationship, and to respond to requests addressed to us. For example, most customer information is kept during the contractual relationship, and for some time after it has ended, and for tax compliance purposes, for example, personal data relating to invoicing may be kept for up to 10 years after the act was performed.
To obtain additional information on this matter, particularly regarding the different partial retention periods, you may send a written request through any of the channels and contacts indicated in the sections “What are your rights and how can you exercise them?” and “How to contact us?”.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
De acordo com as normas aplicáveis, o titular dos dados tem os seguintes direitos:
- Information and access: through which you can obtain information regarding the processing carried out on your data and obtain a copy of its.
- Rectification: whenever you consider your personal data to be inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be rectified accordingly.
- Deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent legally permissible.
- Limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Opposition: the data subject may oppose the processing of his or her personal data, in particular on the basis of legitimate interest, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation. The data subject may object at any time when the data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in connection with such direct marketing.
- Automated decisions: where applicable, the data subject has the right to obtain human intervention from the controller, to express his or her point of view and to object to automated decisions, including profiling.
- Withdraw consent: where you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, you may withdraw it at any time.
- Portability: where legally permissible, you have the right to the return of the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, or, if technically possible, to the transfer of such data to another third party, responsible for the processing.
You can exercise the rights listed above:
- in person, in our facilities;
- by registered letter;
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- order submission through https://www.quintadosalamos.pt/;
- by phone to the number 249 976 424 (call to the national fixed network);
In any of the above cases, the owner of the data must proceed to the respective identification.
The data subject shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission, or other control authority to whom this competence may be attributed, whose contacts may be consulted at www.cnpd.pt.
How to contact us?
For any question concerning the protection of personal data, including the exercise of the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, you may contact us directly by one of the ways referred to in the preceding paragraph and/or contact the Data Protection Officer, at the contact details given below.
Title/Name: Quinta dos Alamos, lda
Headquarters Address: Quinta dos Álamos – apart. 10 -2150-264 Golegã
Telephone: 249 976 424 (call to the national fixed network);
Email address Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Data Privacy Manifest
For our current, former, and future clients, Quinta dos Alamos strives to partner with you at every stage of your life.
In a digital age, the processing of the personal data you have entrusted to us is essential for us to provide you with the best services and to help you make the best decisions.
Your trust is our most valuable asset, so we do everything in our power to continue to deserve it.
We use your data with full transparency:
- We respect your choices when it comes to your personal data. For example, you can always choose not to receive communications of a commercial nature;
- We tailor our offerings and the communications we send you are personalized through the accurate processing of personal data from your use of Quinta dos Alamos products and services;
- We do not share your personal data with outside parties for commercial purposes.
- We do not sell your personal data.
We are committed to answering your questions clearly, accurately and quickly so that you can always maintain control over your data.
Be assured that we respect the trust you place in us.
We take care of your privacy!